Monday, November 4, 2013

More NaNoWriMo

First of all, I'd like to share my progress with you:



At the time of writing this post, I'm at 10k, but the image above will update whenever I update my word count on the website. It's a nifty little thing (found here)

My story is currently going well (knock on wood), I have it pretty much all planned out, so I'm speeding through it. I'd just like to share a couple of things that I'm using to help me along, for no particular reasons.

First: Microsoft OneNote
I discovered OneNote this past April. It's basically just a notebook. You can link to different files and put images in it, and you can place a text box anywhere. It'll even do simple equations for you. I've been using it to gather all my parts, I have a tab where I'm keeping the write-ins I want to go to, my word count, my backup ideas, and all the scene ideas I have. Plus I made it all colorful, which is a thing I really enjoy doing.


Second: Qwertick
Qwertick is awesome. It makes your computer sound like a typewriter. I mean, that's really all I'm gonna say about it. It just makes it super fun to write. 

Wish me luck in my NaNoing!


Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment